- 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes- 14.5 oz each
- 12 oz cauliflower- cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup cashews- soaked for at least thirty minutes then drained
- 16 oz can of butter beans-Do Not drain
- 2 shallots- chopped
- Dill- ½ in the blender and ½ for garnish
- 6 cloves garlic- chopped
- ½ cup quinoa- cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin or to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions, veggie broth can be used in place of water for extra flavor if you wish. Cut the cauliflower. Spread on a cookie sheet and roast until starting to brown in places and tender, about 12- 15 minutes.
- Peel and roughly chop the shallots and garlic.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the shallots and garlic. Cook until softened stirring occasionally about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the shallots and garlic to the high-speed blender. Add the tomatoes, cashews and beans to the blender also.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the mixture back to the pan and add seasonings. Heat until simmering, let it simmer for about five minutes.
- Divide between bowls and divide the quinoa and cauliflower among the bowls and garnish with the remaining dill.
** Coconut milk can be substituted for the beans but will increase the fat content. Feel free to experiment with the seasonings and try new flavors. Beans are a great source of fiber and nutrients and the veggies are full of a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin C and anti-oxidants. **